May was a hectic month for me, I was finishing off my degree and a part-time job as well as celebrating birthdays and meeting new people. But I still found time to relax which is how most of these items ended up on this list…
- My Phone Case. So I have had the same phone case for about 3years it has protected both my old 5c and now my new SE but when I saw this pressed flower case in Paperchase i knew it was time for a new one, and naturally it hasn’t left my phone since.
- Drawing. The last year of uni left me with little time to be creative, as you can tell from the lack of posts on here… so over the past month I have begun to reincorporate creativity and art back into my day to day life.
- Women Who Run With the Wolves. I still haven’t finished this book but despite finally getting to read more this month it is one of those books I know will stick with me for life and I cannot wait to finish.
- Totoro. This one is pretty simple my friend went to Japan recently and when she came back she brought with her this adorable little Totoro key chain. And because My Neighbour Totoro is one of my all time favourite films I am in love with it.
- Muji Candles. I only discovered Muji last summer and ever since I have been drooling over their homeware despite not having a home to put it in… So in some sort of compromise with myself I have been buying their candles, and let me tell you they are divine, not to mention easy on the bank account.
- BB Seaweed. I am like most people an avid fan of Lush, and this face mask is just another one of their products which has now become a regular feature in my skincare routine. I use it about 1-2 times a week and it has helped heal my skin from all the shit I put it through also it smells amazing.